Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc. has the ability to perform fabrication on a large and small scale at their location in Dayton Texas. They have a 30,000 square foot shop set up for fabrication purposes.
The types of work we are most frequently called upon by clients to work on are:
- Shop Fabrication
- E & I
- Baker Petrolite
- Brenntag Southwest
- Project Services, Inc.
- Nuevo Midstream
- Tapco Enpro Systems, Inc.
Jackson & Jackson has the capability of providing a skilled workforce for large or small projects with limited notice. Our schedules are developed and based on our clients criteria. Jackson & Jackson can provide a proposal for our clients projects in the following forms:
- Fixed Cost Lump Sum: Based on a detailed scope of work with a rate sheet to cover any extra work not included in the scope.
- Time & Material: Based on a detailed scope of work but reimbursement to Jackson & Jackson would be governed by a Time & Material rate sheet approved by client.
Jackson & Jackson has developed a system for project planning and execution that is defined by, but not limited to:
- Detailed planning by more than one highly experienced person (combining experience in the planning stages)
- Placing the right person on the right task or in the right position (understanding their employee’s strength and weaknesses)
- Providing extra support as a manpower buffer (contends with job scope inconsistencies during an outage)
- Detailed prep work (reduces outage inconsistencies by increasing onsite communications)
- Project folder information with written procedures, photographs, and diagrams (clarifies job expectations in detail to the front line)
- Good communication exchange at each level of engagement (minimizes communication gaps)