Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc. specializes in mechanical maintenance and all types of structural and pipe fabrication. Our owners and field supervisors bring over 150 years of experience in virtually every industrial setting providing our clients with the knowledge and experience necessary to meet our clients’ high expectations.
Our Home Office
Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc. is located Dayton, TX. Our central location allows us to service clients virtually anywhere in the Gulf Coast and eastern Texas regions. Our corporate headquarters operates from a 9-acre site with a 30,000 square foot shop used for fabrication and equipment service. We own a variety of heavy equipment that we routinely transport to our clients’ facilities as the job demands including two- 50’ tool trailers equipped with enough tools to support a large outage. Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc. works independently with equipment manufacturers’ service representatives and with mill maintenance personnel.
Commitment to Safety and Quality
At Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc., we believe that to continue to be a successful company, we must have an unyielding commitment to both the safety of our workers and the quality of our work. We believe once safety is ingrained in the workforce, safe practices actually help rather than hinder the speed and quality of performance. And we practice what we preach. We have implemented safety-first mindset, and we have an excellent safety record to show for it. As management, we at Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc. recognize our responsibility to establish a policy in the interest of accident prevention. The elimination of accidents involving our employees is one of our greatest responsibilities and should be treated in the same manner as our business procedures relating to quality, volume and cost production.
Our desired goal is to minimize suffering from accidents by employees and members of the public. Naturally, we are concerned from a moral and humanitarian point of view. However, we are also anxious to reduce indirect costs of accidents and develop lower insurance costs.
Being aware of the correlation of increased insurance costs, numerous accidents and indirect costs of accidents, we wish to reduce these costs over the long term while maintaining a low-accident frequency. In order for this Accident Prevention Program to become effective, managers of each department must personally take a serious interest in the prevention of accidents. In addition to this program, Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc.’s supervisory engineers and subcontractors must follow these procedures as well as those of its clients.
All of our employees hired are drug screened upon hiring and periodically tested throughout the year. Our employees are also safety orientated at Houston Area Safety Council and at many different mills we work in.
Jackson & Jackson Industrial Contractors, Inc. currently has a mechanical contractors license or certificates of authority to perform work in the following states:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Brenntag Southwest, Houston TX
- Georgia-Pacific, Brewton, AL
- Georgia-Pacific, Crossett, AR
- Georgia-Pacific, Monticello, MS
- Georgia-Pacific, Muskogee, OK
- Georgia-Pacific, Pennington, AL
- Georgia-Pacific, Zachry, LA
- Graphics Packaging, Augusta, GA
- Graphics Packaging, Texarkana, TX
- Graphics Packaging, West Monroe, LA
- Hood Container, New Johnsonville, TN
- Huber Engineered Woods, Broken Bow, OK
- International Paper, Bogalusa, LA
- International Paper, Campti, LA
- International Paper, Orange, TX
- International Paper, Pensacola, FL
- International Paper, Pine Hill, AL
- International Paper, Pinebluff, AR
- International Paper, Pineville, LA
- International Paper, Prattville, AL
- International Paper, Rome, GA
- International Paper, Selma, AL
- International Paper, Valliant, OK
- International Paper, Vicksburg, MS
- LA Construction Group, TX and LA
- Nuevo Midstream, Orla, TX
- Packaging Corporation of America, DeRidder, LA
- PLC Construction, Liberty TX
- Resolute Forest Products, Coosa Pines, AL
- WestRock, Evadale, TX
- WestRock, Hodge, LA